This is an entry level programme and is designed for people new to the industry and considering a career in aviation. This programme runs full time for 12 months, so you must be able to commit to the full duration.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Achieved NCEA Level 2 at a minimum
- Currently hold a full NZ Drivers License Class 1 (Car), or a restricted Drivers License, for which you will need to obtain an exemption to drive outside of the restricted hours
- Be available and willing to work shifts across a 24/7 roster, 4 days on and 4 days off
- Be eligible to hold a Civil Aviation Authority Airport Identity Card (you will be required to complete an application for this including a criminal history check)
In addition we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- A keen interest in the airport and aviation industry
- Experience participating in a team, and achieving successful team outcomes
- An ability to handle multi-cultural situations - and speaking another language is a bonus
- Most importantly - you are a natural people person, outgoing and excited about working in an airport environment.