WHAT TO EXPECT OF OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Thinking about joining our champion team? Great! Our in-house recruitment team knows what our business needs and strongly believes in a great candidate experience. Our recruitment process may vary slightly from role to role but here's a general idea of what to expect:
- Job opportunities are advertised on our website and various recruitment sites. If we don't have anything suitable available you can set up an alert to notify you when we do or you can submit your resume to join our talent pool.
- You'll submit your application on our vacancies page.
- Once applications have closed we will review your application and will be in touch, usually within 10 working days. If we don't think you're quite right for the role, we will keep your information on file in case another amazing opportunity arises.
- Our selection process is tailored to find the best person for the job and for our business. We will give full details of the process specific to the role at the interview stage, if not before. Our process may include a phone interview, an in-person interview, or an assessment centre (group interview).
- You might be invited to a second interview and to take some online psychometric, skills and ability tests.
- We'll make sure that you're okay for us to contact your references and we'll make any other checks we need to, including a medical examination and security check.
- Once we've made a decision, we'll let you know if you've been successful and give you detailed feedback either way. Good luck!